Yet another new guy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

graysherenow

Hi all, Am Graham from Cardiff just got back in cycling again at the age of 49, Have done a bit of mountain bike riding over the last month , Also have a done a bit of road riding but think am going to stick to off road , My mountain bike is not that good weights a ton . My road bike is light and to good for me lol . So it looks like am going to have to sell the road bike to fund a good mountain bike . Next Sunday am off on a off road ride of a 50 miles first long off road ride for me .

Shaun

Founder
Hi Graham,

Welcome to CycleChat :smile:

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Hi all, Am Graham from Cardiff just got back in cycling again at the age of 49, Have done a bit of mountain bike riding over the last month , Also have a done a bit of road riding but think am going to stick to off road , My mountain bike is not that good weights a ton . My road bike is light and to good for me lol . So it looks like am going to have to sell the road bike to fund a good mountain bike . Next Sunday am off on a off road ride of a 50 miles first long off road ride for me .

:hello: and :welcome: from a few miles down the road from you :smile:

lukesdad

I wouldn t give up on the road. You have some lovely miles around you. Also its the easiest way to get fit for off road. Welcome.

Enw.nigel

Hello Graham. I'm from the west side of Cardiff but a road cyclist. So many picturesque rides in the Vale. Good luck with your 50 miles on Sunday.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Hello and welcome Graham from another Graham in Barry. I only do road riding ,good luck on the 50 miler.

Top Bottom