yet another rucksack question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
Hi all
I am new to the forum and i'm sure it's been asked before but hope you don't mind me asking again :biggrin: I'm about to take delivery of a defy 1 in approx 3 weeks and i will be using a rucksack to commute to and from work. I shall be carrying shirt/socks/lunch and a few cycyling tops etc. I should therefore not need a big rucksack...what do you recommend? it needs to fit well to the body will little movement and the less sweat the better...thanks :smile:

betty swollocks

large member
Something here?
Or a courier-type bag here?

runner, are you trevtherev? If so, I've already replied to you on your other thread...

In case you are not, I recommend the DHB Elsted from wiggle, 10 or 30 litres, good reviews in cylcing plus for the 10l version.

fusion1275

Hi runner, I was going to post the same sort of question. Last night I looked around the net and really didnt want to buy anything too expensive as it was only going to serve a purpose of carrying my locks around and phone/wallet/odds n ends.

So found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kingcamp-Cycling-Backpack-Rucksack-Bag-XtraLite-New-10L_W0QQitemZ330311293405QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Sports_Leisure_Cycling_Bags_Panniers_SR?hash=item330311293405&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Not bad price considering. Ordering mine now :thumbsup:

Hope this helped

ellis

Guru
I use a Karrimoor bag and its great no problems got it from black's i think, big but light and all improtant very waterproof...

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
punkypossum said:
runner, are you trevtherev? If so, I've already replied to you on your other thread...

In case you are not, I recommend the DHB Elsted from wiggle, 10 or 30 litres, good reviews in cylcing plus for the 10l version.

i am indeed trevtherev punkypossum....on another cycle site...which will remain nameless :thumbsup: and thanks again for the double recommendation

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
just order one of these....hard to find but got one...great write up and is just what i am after....but not in yellow!!
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/categ...on-packs/product/aquarius-air-35-plus-2-17403

Bit late as you've already ordered something else... but I use a Lowe Alpine ruck sack with this feature... works for me, carrying pretty much what you intend to carry.

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
thanks for that 008....haven't ordered it...got called away by the wife so will look at the lowe apline looks good..thanks

Top Bottom