yipee ki yay...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roirizla

Hello stretchie pant peoples!

I share a house with two of your kin, one of which is my wife who recently started substituting sentences like:
" do you want to go watch a movie with me " with delusional requests like: " I'm comfortably doing 30km rides now, do you fancy a ride to Windsor next Saturday with me? "
The other Lycra sporting legend is called Red Jedi, I share a toilette with him and sometimes when he's not looking, I fondle his Bianchi or walk around naked in his white clip-in shoes, you know, the ones with the thin cable laces. Alas, it's only a matter of time before he catches on to my deviations and I figured I'd come say hi because real soon, I hope to sell my current commuter, a Focus Fatbwoyee and then if all goes according to plan I'll be sporting some bum-hugging lycra's on a Kona Paddy wagon.

peace outside
roi

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Flippin' 'eck roi, I've read some first posts but ... ? Walking round naked in your mate's cycling shoes is one thing, but touching his Bianchi? It's beyond the pale mate.

Nevertheless, I bid you welcome to the asylum forum.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
:biggrin:

:welcome: to the madhouse - looks like you'll fit right in
laugh.gif

TVC

Hi would have done
thumbsup.png
but thanks for the extra info
wacko.gif

Just in case you're wondering, no, we don't need to see the photos.
eek2.gif

Welcome.

redjedi

Über Member
biggrin.gif

Welcome you long time lurker.

Next time you fondle my bike can you try and get some more of the mud off it please?

I'm now going to go and disinfect my shoes and my mind

brainbleachtb7.jpg

Top Bottom