"Your Cyclescheme Voucher Request has been approved"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J4CKO

Your employer has reviewed your application for participation in the scheme and has approved your request.
Please use the below link to download your fully executed Hire Agreement, which has been electronically signed by your employer.

Do I have to do anything now or should I get the voucher, do I sign the agreement cos it doesnt suggest where to send it and it mentions electronic signing ?

Cheers

Downward

Guru
Wait for Cyclesheme to post you the voucher.

HobbesChoice

It sounds like the download is just a copy of your contractual agreement with the company for your records. That would also explain why it was electronically signed.

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

HobbesChoice said:
Any idea on which bike you'll be getting?

Yep, this time (did it 18 months ago but was a different process then) I am going for a Specialized Allez Elite, new helmet, stronger rear wheel (16 st you see) and a couple of other bits, I took the liberty of speaking to my local bike shop, the excellent Rick Green cycles in Handforth who got it in for me in readiness for my old scheme ending and new one starting, I tried emailing Royles and didnt get a response, they are nearer to me but Rick Green's got the order due to better service.

I wanted it ordering havign heard that the scheme may change or be cancelled at some point, no actual fact behind this rumour but coupled with the opportunity for a shiny new bike I decided to get a move on.

Currently have a Cannondale Hybrid so wanted something to do summer and stand in duties, will be a week or two yet as they are sorting the wheel out, also not really the weather to inflict on a nice new pristine bike really is it !

HobbesChoice

Am I lame, or does that sound really exciting getting a new bike and some accessories (although 16st isn't particularly heavy for a man, is it?) It's good that you've had decent service from one of the bike shops you contacted too.

I currently have a Specialized hybrid which has been so reliable for me this past year so I'm sure your new Specialized will be a great new bike!

It would almost be considered abuse to take a shiny new bike out in this weather!

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

Hobbes, it was me that precipitated the reinforced wheel, that sounds like its off a truck, it just has a few more spokes, also, I thought I may as well use the budget, it gets me a spare wheel as well.

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

fossyant said:
Good choice.

PS I know Paul Green fairly well from my racing/club days - sound shop and very good handbuilt wheels...

Have to say Royles are pretty good but occasionally let themselves down, like not answering emails and a slight air of condescencion but that may be me, their mechanic guy is very helpful, Paul has been really helpful and it was nice to go back to a place I visited as a kid in the early eighties and its still exactly the same.

OP
OP
J

J4CKO

yashicamat said:
I think Royles is a bit more of a "business" shop if that makes sense, whenas I always see Rick Green as being more the traditional LBS.

Sounds about right, but Royles used to be at the other end of Knutsford road and that was quite a small shop, they moved to the new building not long after we moved there and beofre I got a new bike and a regular accessory/parts habit.

Top Bottom