Your favourite gerber / leatherman / army knife type tool?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A thread on things we won't leave the house without is showing people leaving with a variety of tools and I wonder of the above variety, if you own one, is your favourite - or you probably only have one so why do you like it? What would you change, if anything about it? And about how much did you pay for it / would it be now? This is not multi tools like Pack and Lezyne make but like the iconic Leatherman - that variety.

I like such tools, mainly cos I'm a bloke I think but am not very diy like (though getting better) and it is a smidgeon indulgent perhaps. So something definitely practical over owning for sake of. And may be something that would be useful in addition to a Pack / multi tool when on the bike - that might be good for me. Going on a weeks cycling holiday with cycling buddies for first time ever and something with cork screw and bottle opener may be used more and different use than a multi tool. Though anything that is a useful addition when out for the day could be good when on holiday perhaps?

Top Bottom