Your ride today gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
This happened to me last year. I've just checked and it is still there. My guess is that somehow your system has decided to "ignore" the thread. In my case I found that was the reason. Click on your own user name on the blue task bar and go to "Ignoring". This might default to"Users" but you can go to "Thread" or "Forum". Click on "Thread" and see if (somehow) you are ignoring it.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I've taken the liberty of tweaking the title and moving this to site support to avoid confusion with the Your Ride Today thread.

I'm glad it's been sorted. If anyone else has similar issues with threads going missing then checking what you have on ignore as described by @Donger above is the place to start.:okay:

OP
OP
pawl

pawl

Legendary Member
I've taken the liberty of tweaking the title and moving this to site support to avoid confusion with the Your Ride Today thread.

I'm glad it's been sorted. If anyone else has similar issues with threads going missing then checking what you have on ignore as described by @Donger above is the place to start.:okay:
Thread still not appearing

Slioch

Guru
I've lost "tales from today's commute". Checked under my "ignore" settings, but can't see anything there!
@Rickshaw Phil ?

Slioch

Guru
Thanks @classic.

It wasn't appearing in the "Commuting" section, then I clicked on your link, and now it is appearing in there. Maybe the new forum platform is creating an "alternative universe" for the favoured few. Wish mine would stop allowing me to access and read the broad-minded and tolerant views over in NACA ^_^

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Thanks @classic.

It wasn't appearing in the "Commuting" section, then I clicked on your link, and now it is appearing in there
. Maybe the new forum platform is creating an "alternative universe" for the favoured few. Wish mine would stop allowing me to access and read the broad-minded and tolerant views over in NACA ^_^
That sounds like an issue with the cache being full on your device. The site software does seem prone to throwing up odd issues when this happens and can usually be sorted by manually clearing the cache.

This varies depending on what web browser you are using. For me using Firefox it's in Options - Privacy & Security - Cookies & Site Data.

If you have the option it is only the cache that wants clearing - if cookies and site data are cleared then the computer will forget your preferences for sites you've visited.

Slioch

Guru
I do clear my cache from time to time, but probably not as often as I should.
Anyway, the thread is appearing again where it should, so all is good with the world again. You can put my gripes re' this on "ignore".

Top Bottom