You've got to laugh.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There I was bimbling nicely on my commute back from Victoria to St.Pancras having loads of time to enjoy the view etc. I passed along from Tavistock Square and hooked a left into Marchmont St. As I approached the Lord John Russell pub (recommended) an old couple stepped off the kerb and into the road without looking. A quick swerve round them and I was on my way again.
'Those bl***dy cyclists are a menace' says Mr Old 'Un. I was dumbstruck but couldn't help but laugh. It sort of made my day. Imagine if I were an Addison Lee taxi! They'd have been a rather squished pair of old codgers now.

Keith Oates

Janner
A story with a happy ending but it shows how we have to be alert at all times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perplexed

Guru
I wonder if there's an age over which suddenly everything that someone does wrong is automatically someone else's fault ...

I believe it's the same age at which one doesn't have to be too concerned at queue jumping at airport check in queues, and just play the "sorry I'm just a confused old biddy" part when challenged.

But you look them in the eyes, and you know that they know exactly what they're up to...:angry:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
meldrewblogBBC.jpg
I wonder if there's an age over which suddenly everything that someone does wrong is automatically someone else's fault ...

Top Bottom