Yum, nature snacks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

forwater

So, I was riding in the apartment complex where I live just the other day, and it happened to me the first time. There I was, merrily zipping along, and then POW! :blink:

Some bug had flown into my mouth (or I had scooped him up? What's the correct phrasing for that?) and I was taken completely by surprise.

I managed to spit him out, but whew! That wasn't something I was expecting. :laugh:

What kind of weird things have you 'scooped up' in your travels?

mr Mag00

rising member
st marks flies are about and about

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
There's millions of the bastards. Today I flew threw a whole swarm of them. Yuck!

They seem to come out mostly just before the sun goes down - I was riding my motorbike down the twisties a couple of evenings ago - at one point I was convinced it was raining because of the number of little flies pinging off my helmet at jacket. I had to stop twice to clean my visor.

supercooper

About 18 years ago when I was a slip of a lad I had a moped and one sunny day I had my visor up.Big mistake!!! A bee flew in my helmet when I was at some traffic lights and stung me on the ear .But I suppose looking back what must have been funny was the view the car drivers had behind me. I bet they thought I was head banging to motorhead or something :headshake: (thats a heavy metal band to all you younger people)

Scotmitchy

And just did a post work 8 miler and swear I had a bug buffet for tea. I even brought a baby caterpillar into the office with me, no idea where I got that one from!

Top Bottom