Z3 Information request.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join. I am aged 80+ and have just decided to give up on driving a car, its sold so no going back.
I have purchased a 2nd hand Zipper Z3 which seems to be in good order and I am slowly getting used to it.
The bike did not have any documentation with it and I am puzzled by a few ityems including the 3 position power(?) switch which I do not understand.
Zipper is proving incredibly difficult to contact. I did search for an information document on line and found one but it turned out to be scam.
Anybody got any information/copies of manuals etc that could be copies or emailed? I would be grateful and happy to reimburse any costs.
Thanks again.
Alan

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
This link looks it should be the manual for the Z3. Good luck with your new bike

Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join. I am aged 80+ and have just decided to give up on driving a car, its sold so no going back.
I have purchased a 2nd hand Zipper Z3 which seems to be in good order and I am slowly getting used to it.
The bike did not have any documentation with it and I am puzzled by a few ityems including the 3 position power(?) switch which I do not understand.
Zipper is proving incredibly difficult to contact. I did search for an information document on line and found one but it turned out to be scam.
Anybody got any information/copies of manuals etc that could be copies or emailed? I would be grateful and happy to reimburse any costs.
Thanks again.
Alan

The manual might help https://www.nitrotek.nl/media/manuals/electric-bike-instructions/Z3-electric-bike-manual.docx

icowden

Veteran
You are never too old for a bike :-) The group I cycle with ranges from youngsters like me in their 50s (nearly - one month to go) right up to a chap in his 80s. Enjoy the bike and I recommend looking out for a friendly social group.

You are never too old for a bike :-) The group I cycle with ranges from youngsters like me in their 50s (nearly - one month to go) right up to a chap in his 80s. Enjoy the bike and I recommend looking out for a friendly social group.

A few years back (before Covid) I marshalled at a TT and a spritely rider was all exited about his time. I couldn't understand why it was a good time but not an excellent time for a 70 year old. I later found out he was in his 90s and that was a national record. He only retired from TT'ing, I doubt cycling altogether last year.
You are definitely never too old for a bike :-)
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/214067...r-season-racing---74-years-first-competition/

Top Bottom