Zero dead / stuck pixel policy on monitors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been a while since I've needed a new monitor and I am wondering - are there any manufacturers offering a zero dead / stuck pixel policy on their monitors? I'm looking for a fairly big monitor for video and graphics work and the last thing I want having forked out on it is to have a stuck or dead pixel staring at me.

I don't think anyone has a zero stuck\dead pixel policy in the UK, but I do know that Samsung customer care are very keen to keep their reputation strong if there is a problem with their screens. The contrast and blacks on their screens are great too. Not the cheapest mind, but very good all the same. My 24" is pixel perfect as are a 22" and a 19" I know.

OP
OP
beanzontoast
I don't think anyone has a zero stuck\dead pixel policy in the UK, but I do know that Samsung customer care are very keen to keep their reputation strong if there is a problem with their screens. The contrast and blacks on their screens are great too. Not the cheapest mind, but very good all the same. My 24" is pixel perfect as are a 22" and a 19" I know.

Samsung is top of my list for 'possibles' - have read a lot of positive reviews on their screens.

In all the monitors I've had (and there's been a few), only one had a stuck white pixel and that was a 19" generic jobbie from Ebuyer, IIRC. I tried all the standard methods to unstick it, but it stayed stuck for the life of the monitor. This is what prompted my question really.

Top Bottom