Zero Dork helmets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funny I've never heard of famous Danish fashion designers, I think I know why!

yello

I like the idea, and the Paris & Cambridge covers are close to working for me. I think the addition of the ear warmers actually makes for a better looking helmet/hat... mainly because it looks less like a horse riders helmet but it also seems to complete the look.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
dellzeqq said:
the importer is a friend. I'll pass on your good wishes.......

I look forward to seeing you sporting a Cambridge Stripe cap on the next FNRttC, Dell. I think you could carry it off....

rikki

Legendary Member
I think that if my helmet hits the ground, I want it to slide. Any material or decoration on the outside could mean my helmet doesn't travel at the same speed along the ground as me. The possible implications for my neck are not nice.

They also offer - Casco E.Motion the world's first helmets designed specifically for electric cyclists.

Whatever electric cyclists are!

If you want an outlandish helmet, have a look at these - http://www.nutcasehelmets.com.au/Street.html

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The Tokyo "colourway" does have a pleasing pith helmet like look to it.

If Rapha ever make a summer weight safari type suit for cycling, the "Tokyo" would be the ideal companion to it.

purplepolly

rikki said:
I think that if my helmet hits the ground, I want it to slide. Any material or decoration on the outside could mean my helmet doesn't travel at the same speed along the ground as me. The possible implications for my neck are not nice.

A very good point, especially if the fabric snags on somthing.

Top Bottom