Zoomies...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Our rescue cat is seventeen. Often I get woken up at night because she's gone for a poop and she makes a racket with the litter tray. Then she charges up and down the length of the flat a number of times.

Incidentally I heard the term 'zoomies' for the first time a few days ago and in true Baader-Meinhoff fashion I've come across it twice since.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Our rescue cat is seventeen. Often I get woken up at night because she's gone for a poop and she makes a racket with the litter tray. Then she charges up and down the length of the flat a number of times.
Yep, cats typically do mad zoomies immediately after a poo, it's something to do with stimulation of a certain gland in that area which is way too disgusting to explain here.

Guinea pigs also like a good zoom, many times a day. Very cute, and not fecally driven as far as I'm aware.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Our working cocker gets usually gets the zoomies after a bath or getting wet on a walk. As long as he doesn't run into either of us it can be amusing watching him do the wall of death around the dining room accompanied by wild barking.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yep, cats typically do mad zoomies immediately after a poo, it's something to do with stimulation of a certain gland in that area which is way too disgusting to explain here.

Guinea pigs also like a good zoom, many times a day. Very cute, and not fecally driven as far as I'm aware.

Our male rescue does that. "Right, I'm lighter again, zooooom !" ;)

The two White Ragdolls started zooming about 10:30 last night - we hid under the covers. :laugh:

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
My boy loves to close pass at speed. He'd be a menace if he could ride a bike.

20210616_175316.gif

keithmac

Guru
When our two Labs at 25kg each have a zoomie on the field I just stand still and hope for the best!.

As above they love a close pass.

Top Bottom