Zwift Academy 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Having completed the Zwift Acadamy, do you have any plans to race @jenic @LeetleGreyCells ? It would put that improved fitness to good use and is great for VO2 work! Racing is essentially a sweet spot session with VO2 intervals sprinkled in at decisive moments e.g a sprint finish, climb, or getting back into a group.

We have three Cyclechat teams in Zwift Racing League which is on Tuesday evenings. Fancy coming along and being part of a team to race in an eight week series? 🙂

Last edited:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Having completed the Zwift Acadamy, do you have any plans to race @jenic @LeetleGreyCells ? It would put that improved fitness to good use and is great for VO2 work! Racing is essentially a sweet spot session with VO2 intervals sprinkled in at decisive moments e.g a sprint finish, climb, or getting back into a group.

We have three Cyclechat teams in Zwift Racing League which is on Tuesday evenings. Fancy coming along and being part of a team to race in an eight week series? 🙂
I'd love to, but I don't think I'd be much good for the teams - I'm a solid category D rider.

Top Bottom