2 things needed free/ridiculously cheap for a bike tour this summer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

amrbadawy

Regular
Thank you all for your responses, while i do agree with you, i AM donating a large sum of money (for me) to the cause, in addition to the fact that it isn't me organizing the trip, it has been organised for us and those of us who wanted to take part were asked to be sponsored, which i have been by friends/family. Thank you.

User269

This is a mean spirited post, but I do tend to agree. I am continual baffled by these things: I'm shaving my head for spinal bifida; I'm cycling to Brighton to raise awareness of whale hunting. They always seem to me to be someone doing something they want to do, but wrapping it in a "charity" so you get praised as a do-gooder.

I just did a whole lot of calculations to work out how much you would be spending on this trip, but then I revisited to the original post. Brussels is only 200km from the various ports. Where are you starting from? How many days are you planning to take? I don't get 5 hours 5 days a week training to do a couple of hundred km either side of a ferry trip.

+1 on this and other similar posts. Also, once again we have an alleged charity raising rider who hasn't given us a link to their justgiving.com page or similar, so they want free equipment but don't seem interested in our donations.

Top Bottom