2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Distinct lack of serious attacking today and Ben O'Connor was missing in action!

Bahrain tried a bit but it was good to see Geraint try to make a break even though he got pulled back. I'm not sure if he's really fit for the Giro and just timing his peak to perfection or hes got zero chance !
Yea every credit to Lopez but it turned out to be a bit of a snooze fest stage ! Little bit of excitement with G having a go and Huge Carthy....anyone remember Hugh ? 😁
Nice to see Bardet back and finishing fifth overall.
G for the Giro mmm,I see Bernal is racing Liege on Sunday could he be fit for Italy,or is it a don't push him yet 😍

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I see Bernal is racing Liege on Sunday could he be fit for Italy,or is it a don't push him yet 😍

Is he doing the Tour?
Pencilled in for the Vuelta apparently

tarric

Über Member
Distinct lack of serious attacking today and Ben O'Connor was missing in action!

Bahrain tried a bit but it was good to see Geraint try to make a break even though he got pulled back. I'm not sure if he's really fit for the Giro and just timing his peak to perfection or hes got zero chance !

Barring some disaster I can't se past Pogacar for the Giro, could be a good fight for the podium top 5 though.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Barring some disaster I can't se past Pogacar for the Giro, could be a good fight for the podium top 5 though.

Yes, no-one to beat Pog but G didn't look even like he'd be second to me.
Mind you, Tiberi is third favourite with the bookies, so anybody's guess.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
By the way, I meant second, in my opinion, in the above post.
Not, second to me, as I didn't get selected this year...

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau Pogi....didn't even look out of breath !
Special shout out to Bardet for his second place....love him as a rider,and that's how tough this race is when MVDP competes the podium for a classy third.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Nothing like a bit of confidence....better hope for some better weather or put your thermals on Skelly 🤣

Skjelmose : "I can say, with my hand on my heart, that I am in the best shape of my life. Honestly, I believe I can be up there on Sunday and fight for the podium. I see myself on the podium with Tadej and Mathieu, but I don’t know the order yet"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Skjelmose: ‘This week has been a big disappointment. Right now I pretty much just want to lay down and cry as this is a very tough one to take. Especially after the ambitions I’ve been vocal about this time around.
It’s back to the drawing board’

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Chapeau Pogi....didn't even look out of breath !
Special shout out to Bardet for his second place....love him as a rider,and that's how tough this race is when MVDP competes the podium for a classy third.

i thought bardet was retired ? must have missed something along the way

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Women’s race was excellent too! Fantastic win from Grace Brown and 3 in the top 10 for Canyon! Still no win for Demi!

I know I’m biased because I love the women’s world tour but I really think the women’s spring classics season has been superb this year! No one team dominating as last year and really tight finishes for pretty much every race!

Top Bottom