3 Bikes Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
From my garage :cry:

A Boardman Road Comp size large with Bike Hut wireless cycle computer Cateye lights ,2 elite custom bottle cages,mini pump,topeak mini bag under the seat. And most importantly a Specialized S-Works stem which didnt even belong to me :sad: it was kindly loaned to me by Mr V for Vengedetta (So sorry bud). This bike is 3 months old has the original pedals without the toe clips and is pretty mint tbh. Gutted !

A Carrera Vulcan MTB 18" frame in Black Apex gears heavy as a car but my reliable commuter bike :sad: Cateye lights otherwise standard.

A boys red & black BMX bike believe it was a Vibe Ignite very very shiny aand hardly ridden and belonging to a very un-happy 10 year old would love its return :sad:

Bikes were chained together with a seriously heavy Motrax Motorcycle chain (so not some lame bike cable).

F****n p****d off theiving scum :evil:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Got any pictures of the bikes fella? -- don't worry bout the damn stem, told you that already
Gutted for you

defy-one

As per our phone conversation dude, let me see if I can get my old bike down from Coventry, before the weekend. Use it to get to work,as long as you need

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Are there any local markets, car boot sales etc you can check?

Flyingfox

From my garage :cry:

A Boardman Road Comp size large with Bike Hut wireless cycle computer Cateye lights ,2 elite custom bottle cages,mini pump,topeak mini bag under the seat. And most importantly a Specialized S-Works stem which didnt even belong to me :sad: it was kindly loaned to me by Mr V for Vengedetta (So sorry bud). This bike is 3 months old has the original pedals without the toe clips and is pretty mint tbh. Gutted !

A Carrera Vulcan MTB 18" frame in Black Apex gears heavy as a car but my reliable commuter bike :sad: Cateye lights otherwise standard.

A boys red & black BMX bike believe it was a Vibe Ignite very very shiny aand hardly ridden and belonging to a very un-happy 10 year old would love its return :sad:

Bikes were chained together with a seriously heavy Motrax Motorcycle chain (so not some lame bike cable).

F****n p****d off theiving scum :evil:

Check out Gumtree, thieves love this site. Go by the description not the pictures, also Gumtree don't ask for an address when registering, mine was on there and the thief had 'lifted' a photo from another site.
If you find one that could be yours, Google the mobile number as it gives you a good idea of whether they are a serial bike thief - my thief was selling all sorts of nicked stuff. It was then the police got interested!

OP
OP
mark st1

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Thanks mate ive been checking that and flea bay and Craigs list (never heard of that one until the theft) im hoping they dont notice the stem and just strip the obvious bits and try and flog it as is like.

Crankarm

Guru
If only when bike thieving scum were caught they were nailed to a wall and stoned would they think twice about even looking at a bike in an impure way. Hope you find your bikes and the b*****ds are caught.

Top Bottom