4 cans of beer.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
I had a lovely breakfast which included 2 slices of fried bread, tomato, egg, 2 rashers of bacon and beans...a mid day lunch of pata on toast, for dinner a lovely spicy pasta tomato sauce with peppers and bacon served with spagetti and freshly grated cheese....and then the pub for a few beers and a few slices of bread, a glass of milk and bed in a minute :wacko:

As you can probably tell, I don't believe in dieting :biggrin:. I don't have that sort of breakfast every day though so I should be all right!

I've run out of bananas till monday though :'(

montage

God Almighty
It is all about a balanced diet.

This means you need to eat around 19 apples and 34 bannanas to balance the diet out?

Keith Oates

Janner
thomas said:
I had a lovely breakfast which included 2 slices of fried bread, tomato, egg, 2 rashers of bacon and beans...a mid day lunch of pata on toast, for dinner a lovely spicy pasta tomato sauce with peppers and bacon served with spagetti and freshly grated cheese....and then the pub for a few beers and a few slices of bread, a glass of milk and bed in a minute :wacko:

As you can probably tell, I don't believe in dieting :biggrin:. I don't have that sort of breakfast every day though so I should be all right!

I've run out of bananas till monday though :'(

There are times when I wish I didn't read some posts and this is one of them...............................my mouth is watering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Globalti

Legendary Member
My wife is always baking cakes and cookies in the Aga, recently I've brought back cocoa powder from Ghana and we've had superb chocolate cookies and cakes.

*clang* sound of Aga name and Ghana trip being dropped casually into post.

thomas

the tank engine
Keith Oates said:
There are times when I wish I didn't read some posts and this is one of them...............................my mouth is watering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was going to be in trouble then :biggrin:...I could have gone all out and had a sausage as well, but that would just have made me greedy and I'm saving them for dinner tonight.

It is all about a balanced diet.

Everything in moderation is the right attitude. Does that mean I have to have cereal today?

montage

God Almighty
Everything in moderation is the right attitude. Does that mean I have to have cereal today?

In moderation? Surely a balanced diet means that you can have as much as you like, but you need to have lodes of everything else to balance it out? :biggrin: .........I wish

thomas

the tank engine
montage said:
In moderation? Surely a balanced diet means that you can have as much as you like, but you need to have lodes of everything else to balance it out? :biggrin: .........I wish

I've just thought of something. The banana scale. Depending on how much 'bad stuff' you eat changes how many bananas you have. So a cup of tea, with a sugar is a banana, a biscuit or packet of crisps is two bananas...and a happy meal is about 500.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Well im being very healthy today (so far!) just had brekkie...bran flakes-real cycling branflakes too,with a picture of Chris Hoy on the front and everyfink;))with natural yog as I dont like milkxx(

Bizzy day today seeing family so am shooting off out on bikey now for an hour or so first and guess what............THE WIND HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

thomas

the tank engine
User76 said:
Oh great, now I feel worse. The flapjack was 90p, but the sarni would have been £2.60, I feel I have let them down. I'll pop in tomorrow for a full English:biggrin:

I think that you should have two, just to give them a little bit more help ;)

Top Bottom