A brief update from Elmie for those who supported me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Over 3 months now from the start of the new(er) me, had a couple of (in my opinion) big hiccups along the way, more than four but less than eight in a day. But if you cut those two out I've had about a weeks safe supply of units over the last two months and I'm well chuffed saying the position I started from. Just addicted to bloody coffee (I mean tea LOtTP)
Thanks for your support at the offset, meant a lot.

Have a hearty man-sized pat on the virtual back Fuddles. Keep it up! :smile::biggrin:

Elmer Fudd said:
Over 3 months now from the start of the new(er) me, had a couple of (in my opinion) big hiccups along the way, more than four but less than eight in a day. But if you cut those two out I've had about a weeks safe supply of units over the last two months and I'm well chuffed saying the position I started from. Just addicted to bloody coffee (I mean tea LOtTP)
Thanks for your support at the offset, meant a lot.

Congratulations Elmer Fudd.

May I ask you how you felt the first morning you woke up after not having any drink the day before?

If that question makes any sence?

Oh! I knew you ment tea :smile:

Well done Elmer. I have been wondering. Everytime I saw one of your posts I wanted to ask how you were doing, glad you've updated us.

Keep going, small steps get bigger and the biggest is the first step: You've already taken that.

wafflycat

One step at a time *will* get you there, Elmer. And great steps so far.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Aperitif said:
Carry on Elmer - it's not a past tense thing, it's in the present as in "A brief update from Elmie for those who are supporting me"

Well done.:smile:

DITTO

Virtual "Man-hug" from me, really well done!

Pete

Must apologise for being a bit 'slow' here, I take we're talking about staying off the - ahem - C2H5OH here? Aha.... Excellent work and congratulations for a job well done! Well started, I really ought to have said of course, this is the rest of your life we're talking about I hope! But you ought to be proud to have got this far. Pat on the back!

Top Bottom