A crap end to a crap day....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Are you sure the poo came from the dog and wasn't posted through your letterbox by someone who recently bought a canned food product they weren't happy with? :evil:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Crackle said:
So you've got a toygirl have you Snapper, you crafty bugger. Not as daft as you're cotton lookin' then.

Why don't you **** off Crackle.

I'm sick of you taking the piss -and again someone else has jumped on usual. Cheadle for one.

It was a thead about an ill dog but as usual, you have turned it around to suit you.

**** this site.

And Cheadle - you're not all you're cracked to be.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Crackle said:
I was trying to remember if you were a dog fan but it's cats you don't like much isn't it?

I don't mind dogs, in fact I like the concept of dog. I have friends who own some lovely dogs, I just don't want one myself... I guess I'm dogged-out!

Well remembered though, I hate cats.

snapper_37 said:
Why don't you **** off Crackle.

I'm sick of you taking the piss -and again someone else has jumped on usual. Cheadle for one.

It was a thead about an ill dog but as usual, you have turned it around to suit you.

**** this site.

And Cheadle - you're not all you're cracked to be.

I'm not sure what I've said wrong here but i think it's probably best if I avoid your posts in future I seem to have a knack for upsetting you when my aim is the exact opposite. :evil:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
I'm not sure what I've said wrong here but i think it's probably best if I avoid your posts in future I seem to have a knack for upsetting you when my aim is the exact opposite. :evil:

Bollocks. You take the piss.

"Not as daft as you're cotton lookin' then."

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
shoot Happens

snapper_37 said:
Had a crap day at work for one thing and another (now I didn't cock up this time, for a change). Enjoyed my ride home and put in a few extra miles.

Opened the door and stood in....

SH*T!!! :evil: :biggrin:

Yes, the old lady dog had done a few No 2s, including a rather large pile on entry, a No 1 (on best rug) and been sick (on kitchen mat).

So, I have been cleaning up all the mess.

Seriously, I know she must have been in a bit of bother and I know the *time* is coming, but I have had D & G up my nose for the past 2 hours to attempt to pick up and clean up. :biggrin:

I got into work one day with strange smell in the lift (HSBC HQ) and there was an odd brown smear on the upper arm of my high vis jacket. I stuffed it into a carrier bag at my desk later for washing, Next day I realised what it was: dog shoot had been flung up on to my down tube, and when I carried the bike up the stairs in Greenwich Foot Tunnel: voila!!!xx( Nice.

Snapper,

As an outsider to this thread, it honestly looks like Crackle was just up for some friendly banter, just to try and cheer you up. I really don't think he is the type to try and wind you up.:evil:

Fab Foodie

snapper_37 said:

I'm a mite confused here snapper...
I admit to not having read every one of crackle's posts on CC, but I've never had him/her (Eek, Crackle I've always assumed you're a chap!) down as a piss-taker frankly. I'm prepared to be wrong, but I've always had Crackle down as one of the good-guys.

I understand that we might not have been as sympathetic as we could... and the thread got a bit weird/confusing half way down the first page, but I never construed Crackles words as piss-taking, in fact I saw them as trying to jolly you along.

Hope your day improves when the OH gets home.

snapper_37 said:

I'm not really in the mood for this but to me it that's a turn of phrase which I always thought as more of a compliment. It kinda means there's more to you than meets the eye. Obviously you don't see it the same and once again I find myself apologising for something that was not meant. I was also trying to bring Cheadle to task for his post but in a gentle way.

It seems we're not on the same wavelength Snapper so I shall be more careful in future. Rest assured, as I said before and repeat again, I would never have a go at you, I like you. I'm a bit fed up now.

Fab Foodie said:
My parents bred Old English Sheepdogs... As a kid, I was well used to that kind of stuff.... I have no desire to own a dog, but I understand why others do.

Are you the exception to the rule then Fab? xx(

snapper - sorry your day has not been the usual frolic but at least you can share it here...:biggrin:

I have been the whole day without cyclechat (or psychowrite in my case) and I'm now catching up. And I want to watch the Top 14 French rugby on Eurosport, get my stuff ready for tomorrow's CC ride in Hants (Hants I said bad kitty - not pants. Get down!) and have a bit of carb loading b0110cks and mentally adjust myself :evil: :biggrin:

Ah! Cycle Chat - it's good to be home. Oh - I have just fitted ProRace3s to my Look Fab - I'm expecting to have a 'fab' ride! :smile:

Fab Foodie

Aperitif said:
Are you the exception to the rule then Fab? :smile:

snapper - sorry your day has not been the usual frolic but at least you can share it here...:biggrin:

I have been the whole day without cyclechat (or psychowrite in my case) and I'm now catching up. And I want to watch the Top 14 French rugby on Eurosport, get my stuff ready for tomorrow's CC ride in Hants (Hants I said bad kitty - not pants. Get down!) and have a bit of carb loading b0110cks and mentally adjust myself :evil: :biggrin:

Ah! Cycle Chat - it's good to be home. Oh - I have just fitted ProRace3s to my Look Fab - I'm expecting to have a 'fab' ride! :biggrin:

Ooohhh you're on good form tonight! Your thinking might explain my wet nose though:biggrin:

I hope you like the PR3's, I love-em. Will be putting them and my Reynolds Alta-Race back on my TCR for the summer season this weekend. Yee Haaa!
My hirsuite legs also have a date with Mr Gillette...xx(

Have a good day out!

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Crackle said:
I'm not really in the mood for this but to me it that's a turn of phrase which I always thought as more of a compliment. It kinda means there's more to you than meets the eye. Obviously you don't see it the same and once again I find myself apologising for something that was not meant. I was also trying to bring Cheadle to task for his post but in a gentle way.

It seems we're not on the same wavelength Snapper so I shall be more careful in future. Rest assured, as I said before and repeat again, I would never have a go at you, I like you. I'm a bit fed up now.

I'm a bit fed up too.

I'm worried sick about my best friend (dog) and I took some of the things to heart. I apologise for that.

It seemed like some people were putting the dog and the other half in the same light, i.e, making out that my OH was a 'dog' in the nasty way.

Not on.

Top Bottom