A new bike crime

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Rumania. Where is that on a map, exactly?
I'm always amazed at how it's so easy to identify individual groups to complain about them, but not at any other time. I couldn't tell if someone's Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish or Dutch by looking at them.
Maybe the Danes are better at casual racism than I am.

Reactions: srw

keithmac

Guru
Society is going down the toilet, the more scum that breeds the higher the scum to decent citizen ratio gets and the worse off we all are unfortunately..

you wrote (see highlighted)......has absolutely nothing to do with your motorbike story......

How would you defined "society" then?.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Rumania. Where is that on a map, exactly?
I'm always amazed at how it's so easy to identify individual groups to complain about them, but not at any other time. I couldn't tell if someone's Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish or Dutch by looking at them.
Maybe the Danes are better at casual racism than I am.

Romanian gangs of youths have been a problem for quite a while in Copenhagen. Not Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish or Dutch. Its nothing to do with racism, just common knowledge.

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Rumanian gangs of youths have been a problem for quite a while in Copenhagen. Not Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish or Dutch. Its nothing to do with racism, just common knowledge.
*Makes mental note to avoid clearly racist and stupid place*

Common knowledge about a non-existant country? That's a sound basis for rational debate...
My question stands. I'd like to see a source for this common knowledge 'report'.
Otherwise I'm going to regard it, and you, as racist, untruthful and generally unpleasant. Any or all of these.

e-rider

crappy member
So do you believe that is an adequate justification for stealing someone else's property?.
I have had 4 bikes stolen in my lifetime and each time it has left me incredibly angry. Months, even years of saving my money just for someone to come along and take it - it made my blood boil over. However, I am a white British citizen and I've been unemployed for nearly 3 years now - it is impossible to find a job and years of rejections have a large impact on my life in addition to living on the breadline. My own life experience shows me why some people do what they do - it's not right, but I can see why they do it. Most people can't see it because they've never been there.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have had 4 bikes stolen in my lifetime and each time it has left me incredibly angry. Months, even years of saving my money just for someone to come along and take it - it made my blood boil over. However, I am a white British citizen and I've been unemployed for nearly 3 years now - it is impossible to find a job and years of rejections have a large impact on my life in addition to living on the breadline. My own life experience shows me why some people do what they do - it's not right, but I can see why they do it. Most people can't see it because they've never been there.

3years that is hard, have you thought of starting out on your own, you can get help and support, I had a guy here only last week who was helped.

Top Bottom