A noob from South Glasgow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Pat I don't think I do 40odd miles just now, I know the experienced ones say it's not a race (and I know it isn't) but I just don't think I could something like that just now...maybe after a few months

I can totally understand how you feel, a few years back 20 miles felt like a real challenge for me and i just kept going out and gradually you do get fitter and stronger then of course you will want a lighter and better bike then another then another (you get the idea) :laugh:

Pace on a CC ride is very relaxed and we always wait for the last rider regardless how fast or slowly they are going, my advise would be plan a ride (say 10 miles for example) and see if anybody wants to join you and that way you build up your mileage and get to ride with others :thumbsup: I was worried when i first went to a ride and now im glad i did cause the guys (and gals) are the best bunch ^_^

Thegiantpeanut

:welcome:

Fubar

Guru
Hi and :welcome: from Dunfermline! I'm generally at the back of CC Ecosse rides, a bit of company would be most welcome...:thumbsup:

Top Bottom