A question for the ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
When I was at the Commonwealth Games Rugby 7s at Ibrox the other day, the queues for the ladies toilets were, as usual, massive, but a little bit later on when they weren't I was washing my hands in the gents when a young woman appeared at the entrance, quickly surveyed the scene and then disappeared into one of the cubicles.
Personally I didn't mind, but she wasn't hanging about.

My question is, when you have a queue, is this normal, or do most ladies not have the brass neck??*

* - Disclaimer: I have never been into the Ladies.... Well, like that anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
When I was at the Commonwealth Games Rugby 7s at Ibrox the other day, the queues for the ladies toilets were, as usual, massive, but a little bit later on when they weren't I was washing my hands in the gents when a young woman appeared at the entrance, quickly surveyed the scene and then disappeared into one of the cubicles.
Personally I didn't mind, but she wasn't hanging about.

My question is, when you have a queue, is this normal, or do most ladies not have the brass neck??*

You certain on that disclaimer?

guitarpete247

Just about surviving

I have. I had a very distressing case of holiday tummy in Greece, many years ago. Went into gents at a hotel we were passing.

No paper and accident about to happen. Possibly explosively and likely to be very dribbly. So I went into ladies and thankfully they had plenty of paper. And yes it was as I expected :ohmy:.

The provision for ladies toilets at Castle Greyskull is truly abysmal.
The women have to wait at home for their "real men" to return home and abuse them.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
My experience when I used to go clubbing

Me: Oy! This is the Gents, what are you doing in here? You've just come in to perve at the men's tackle haven't you!
Rather drunk lady friend of my acquaintance: Don't be silly! Why would we want to do that when we've got toys and cucumbers at home!

Result: About twenty men standing at a trough style urinal start rubber necking to see whats going on behind them!

AndyRM

XOXO
Does it still look like it's about to collapse under the weight of the rust on every metal surface by the way? I was last there when Killie beat that mob on the glorious administration day and it looked ready to fall apart.

I've heard that they've basically done nowt to maintain it, which is no real surprise when you're paying guys £8,000 a week to win a part time football league...

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Does it still look like it's about to collapse under the weight of the rust on every metal surface by the way? I was last there when Killie beat that mob on the glorious administration day and it looked ready to fall apart.

I've heard that they've basically done nowt to maintain it, which is no real surprise when you're paying guys £8,000 a week to win a part time football league...

I didn't really notice, but then I was watching the Rugby.

Top Bottom