A question for the ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lesley_x

Über Member
According to my mother in law the sewage system in the ladies at Ibrox collapsed and every toilet was backed up with faeces etc. She nearly threw up when she saw it. I think that is why the lady was probably nipping into the gents....

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Really, I do feel a little bit guilty walking past all the lines of ladies outside a bog as I walk into the gents without waiting, but hey, what to do??

Generally, how long is the waiting time anyway??

AndyRM

XOXO
According to my mother in law the sewage system in the ladies at Ibrox collapsed and every toilet was backed up with faeces etc. She nearly threw up when she saw it. I think that is why the lady was probably nipping into the gents....

500x1000px-LL-f46e5e4b_102711toilet.jpe

classic33

Leg End Member
Really, I do feel a little bit guilty walking past all the lines of ladies outside a bog as I walk into the gents without waiting, but hey, what to do??

Generally, how long is the waiting time anyway??
"Potty parity does not always mean that there will be the same number of toilets for women and men. Parity is measured by wait times.

Studies show that women take about twice as long as men in the restroom. The reasons vary, from the obvious (the need to secure themselves inside a stall, shed more clothes and use toilet paper) to the not-so-obvious (menstrual cycles and the increased likelihood, compared to men, of ushering small children).

Groups including the American Restroom Association and the World Toilet Organization view quick access to clean public toilets as no laughing matter. People with medical problems, including bladder or bowel dysfunction, may not be able to wait. Long waits can exacerbate other issues, including urinary-tract infections."

"Rather than consider it payback victory for women, state lawmakers changed the ratio to 1.65 to 1."

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I could be mistaken, but ladies are reputed to do "other stuff" in their loos, not just take a p1ss. Talking to each other and looking in the mirror, I am told. I don't know if this is true but I have seen it in films. I'm all for "queue parity". Give them more stalls.

Top Bottom