Watch out Flght trackers, I'm coming back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oooooffff rather you than me Mr!
All things considered though. Its got to be better than living in the ladies toilets at Manchester Airport for the week.
We got it to eight pages at least.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just remember not to arouse suspicion and leave the toilet seat up.
Not being a frequenter of the ladies, Manchester or anywhere else, I'll take what you say on trust.
However I would like to point out that male toilets in Manchester airport had no seats the last time I was there. Blatant discrimination if you ask me.

classic33

Leg End Member
You're quite certain its you. Landing a plane in the ladies at arrivals or anywhere for that matter takes real skill. I feel you've been hiding there since the plane took off, outbound. And you've been living at the airport since then.

Posted elsewhere on her "Outbound" Flight
Manchester currently showing the following, to New York:
0925, UA021
0950, AA211
0950, BA1553
0950, IB4255
1000, ZT7361
@Sara_H
Which one are you on? Nothing on Flight Radar, further out. so I'd say she's sat at Manchester. Terminal three, waiting on Tom hanks.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well work time now. Its been not that hard a days night work. Sofar.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
For anyone still tracking, I'm now having a bath. OH is sound a sterling job keeping me awake to stave off the jet lag!
We'll be out for a curry later at Viraj.

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
Has anyone mentioned the post means nothing withouts pics?

And for the perverts helmet cam commuters, video footage is essential or the bath didn't happen.
Ha ha! Pics from Viraj can be arranged, pics from the bath more difficult. Would ruin camera if it fell in the water.

Top Bottom