Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here's the deal

When we get to Llandudno, anyone who can ride their fixed up to the top of the Great Orme I will pay for their fish and chips

(having seen the profile I think I'm on safe ground)
Right I'm up for the challenge!

Oh and count me in for this one too, I shall be stopping overnight and riding back on the Sunday :bicycle:

sagefly

Veteran
A mate and I are up for this we'll probably overnight in Llandudno and wobble our way back to London the day after

Exile

Great stuff. 97 miles from Manchester (albeit flat miles) is not easy for everyone. That's why I suggested those uncomfortable with the distance don't bale out of the ride all together but instead pick a start point later in the ride like Altrincham (85 miles) or Eureka Café Chester (45 miles).

That's my goal, to get him to at least ride some of it, although even if that doesn't work, he still wants to make a bit of a weekend away out of it, so will most likely meet us as the end (probably on his motorcycle, I imagine he'd have a fun Saturday on the roads of North Wales whilst he waits for us).

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Right I'm up for the challenge!

Oh and count me in for this one too, I shall be stopping overnight and riding back on the Sunday :bicycle:

Hardcore back to back centuries.

I'm thinking of stopping over and doing a bit of N Wales cycling on Sunday then train back to Manchester. Maybe have a ride over to Anglesey as NCN5 goes all the way there
Travelodge Llandudno is £40 for a double room April 25

theclaud

Openly Marxist
DO NOT BOOK THE ELSINORE HOTEL, IT IS SHOCKING.
Murder, betrayal, incest, suicide, revenge... that sort of thing?

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I suspect most of the ride discussions will centre around the price of the beer in Llandudno and the quality of the battered sausage. If you want a chat about the etymological derivation of "Rhyl" or an analysis on King Canute impact on the Dee Estuary then you're on the wrong ride *

* actually I will try to provide some historical interest during the ride

Top Bottom