A Video Of What Cycling Has Done For Me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Thanks for your support everyone, Much appreciated.

trudilou

Just out of interest, how many miles do you tend to cover in week? How long is your commute? How much cycling do you do at the weekend?

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
trudilou said:
Just out of interest, how many miles do you tend to cover in week? How long is your commute? How much cycling do you do at the weekend?

I cover a Minimum of 65 Miles a week on my commute, I tend to cycle once at the weekends and try to ensure that I have at least one rest day.

Nice story and a 'massive' :biggrin: achievement gaz - as others have already mentioned.
Now's the time to up the cycling as the evenings are lighter...your minimum 65miles suddenly becomes 80 with little effort!:tongue:
Well done. Keep going and keep inspiring others who might wish...

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
gb155 said:
Hi Everyone

Next week is bike week, So in celebration I have released a video of what cycling has done for me in the past 11 months, You can view it on the following link

http://gazzasblogs.blogspot.com/2009...ne-for-me.html

Cheers for looking
smile.gif

thats impressive :blush: is your diet a prescribed one or just healthy eating end off.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Aperitif said:
Nice story and a 'massive' :biggrin: achievement gaz - as others have already mentioned.
Now's the time to up the cycling as the evenings are lighter...your minimum 65miles suddenly becomes 80 with little effort!:biggrin:
Well done. Keep going and keep inspiring others who might wish...

With your words ringing in my ears I decided to take on a hill I had only done once before, 2.5 miles, 700 foot, it took me 25 mins last time, Tonight however 9 mins and 41 secs, Felt amazing :tongue::biggrin:

Top Bottom