Advance warning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seeing as tomorrow is officially Music Nite in the Cafe, can I warn you all that the theme for the evening will be Gonzoid Hair Metal.

Get your Motley Crue vids on standby. ;)
01badger.gif
icon_super.gif

Abitrary

Motley crue is music for mentally damaged people. Anyone who likes that whimsy should have their soul swapped for someone in a wheelchair and I bet there wouldn't be much difference.

Abitrary

I cannot even think of a motley crue song, the true sign of a metal band. I keep thinking of a song 'hey you' but I think that was by the choir boys.

Metal is shoot. Look at Iron Maiden, the biggest metal band ever... and I can only think of one song of theirs, run to the hills.

Music for self-gratification artists.

longers

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
"Oh, help me, Mrs Medlicott, I don't know what to do,
I've only got three bullets and there's four of Motley Crue."

;)

A million pounds in cash and a month's holiday on the moon for the first person to correctly identify the quote.

just a guess, but is it half man half biscuit?

Abitrary said:
rhythm thief, I've just searched for your band on spotify? Why are you not on spotify?????

We should be, we're registered with CD Baby who are supposed to handle all this kind of stuff for us. We're on itunes because of them, and should be appearing on Spotify shortly.
Keep an eye on the YouTube channel, by the way, I should be putting the one you like (I Just Want Control) up soon.

Top Bottom