Advance warning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D-Rider said:
Upon Westminster Bridge :rolleyes:

EDIT: I actually quite like some Motley Crue stuff... but prefer HMHB

Well done! Both for identifying the song and preferring HMHB to Motley Crue.:biggrin:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Rhythm Thief said:
"Oh, help me, Mrs Medlicott, I don't know what to do,
I've only got three bullets and there's four of Motley Crue."

:laugh:

A million pounds in cash and a month's holiday on the moon for the first person to correctly identify the quote.
HMHB (and I've only just read your post, haven't looked at the rest of the thread yet) but I haven't nailed the song yet. But I will....

Heh "Tiptoe, to the front row of the Korn show, with a submachine gun". :laugh:

paddy01

Utterly irrelevant but I once spent 2 days riding a Harley around Florida with an ex Motley Crue roadie.

Played him at crazy golf on the biggest course you've ever seen which was next to a motel we're staying at in the middle of nowhere.

Only after winning did I find out he was armed with a 9mm pistol.

Dinner that night was at a red neck bar, where one of the door staff was a dwarf. The only vehicles outside were Harleys and pick up trucks.

I have never been so scared in all my life.

It was probably the best holiday ever xx(

Noodley

C'mon the chuffster! No point giving advance warning then not starting a thread for Friday Night Music. You've got til 10.30 then I'm starting an 80s slow dance thread xx(:biggrin:

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Noodley said:
C'mon the chuffster! No point giving advance warning then not starting a thread for Friday Night Music. You've got til 10.30 then I'm starting an 80s slow dance thread xx(:biggrin:
I have failed you....:bicycle:

Baggy has been perving cats online for the last four hours and I'm about to go to bed on account of being knacked from todays ride.

I'm sure that if you start an 80's slow dance thread then Abitrary will be delighted to take the opportunity to slip his sweaty palms down onto your pert buns. :biggrin:

Top Bottom