ah, kharma…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
h34v3ns3nt said:
Ok then.

So I got up late and all my gear was at work, so rather than smelling all day I bomb it in to work and shower. Using my towel as I thought, turns out it is someone else's, who happened to have purchased a similarly designed towel.

As far as straighteners go, yeh I use them, so do many young guys these days. Not as bad a crime to the fashion police as a 1980's ginger ponytail, imagine the embarrassing despair 'when your dad shows up at the school gates looking like Mick Hucknall in lycra'.

Served.
I think you and alec should shake hands and make up. Deal?

h34v3ns3nt

Im all for that, I forgot all about this escapade yesterday morning...

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
h34v3ns3nt said:
Ok then.

So I got up late and all my gear was at work, so rather than smelling all day I bomb it in to work and shower. Using my towel as I thought, turns out it is someone else's, who happened to have purchased a similarly designed towel.

As far as straighteners go, yeh I use them, so do many young guys these days. Not as bad a crime to the fashion police as a 1980's ginger ponytail, imagine the embarrassing despair 'when your dad shows up at the school gates looking like Mick Hucknall in lycra'.

Served.

mick hucknall has a ponytail? :biggrin:

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
tdr1nka said:
Are they going to have to write their names on all their labels as well?
i can recognize mine by the stains :biggrin:

wafflycat

h34v3ns3nt said:
Ok then.

Served.

Welcome :blush:

So, tell us about your bike then...

Campag, Shimano, or SRAM?
Clipless or platform?
Legover or stepthrough?
You you have a helmet or go bare? Going to show us your helmet?
Lycra cycle shorts or baggies?
Commando or not?
Fixed or geared?
Steel, aluminium or carbon?
Panniers or rucksack?
'Bent or folder?
TdF or Vuelta?
Roadie or off-road?
Flat or drop?
Clotrimazole or natural yoghurt? :biggrin:

And remember... T'ain't nuthin' finer than a fit bloke's 4r$3 in Lycra! :blush:

Top Bottom