All-road bike for £600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
j20nyh

j20nyh

I agree it's not the most striking looking bike but as you said I will be able to go and give them a test ride.

In that particular model I will either be the 51cm or the 53cm.

Haven't found much else available in my price bracket that's in stock in my size unfortunately. Seems like a rather niche bike I'm looking for.

OP
OP
j20nyh

j20nyh

Only other bike I can find that looks similar which is in stock in my size and at the same price.

http://m.evanscycles.com/products/fuji/tread-15-2015-adventure-road-bike-ec069181

Aesthetically I prefer the Norco but how do they compare spec wise?

vickster

Legendary Member
I've not ridden either but it's not boring black and it's from a pukka British company. It's a far better looking bike

I have a Whyte R7 flatbar, jolly good bike

Have you actually ridden any bikes yet in this quest?

OP
OP
j20nyh

j20nyh

Thanks @vickster! A great help as always.

I would be interested to hear some other people's opinions on which they would go for out of the Norco and the Whyte, or if there's anything else suitable out there they'd spend £600 on.

Last edited:
I've been looking at a first cyclocross/road bike too, and I'm really tempted by the Genesis CdA 10 (£700, so maybe a little over your budget but a nice bike) and the GT Grade - they do a claris groupset at £650 and it's a very nice design + some good features on the bike.

Top Bottom