Almost back to Peak Physical Condition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
He's been on the Overnight Diet!!

Did you get a good night’s sleep last night? Well according to a new diet by obesity doctor Caroline Apovian, M.D., if you slept eight hours, you can lose 2 pounds. And if you follow her weight-loss regime—a low-carb, high-protein diet for six days and one day of smoothies—you could lose up to 9 pounds by the end of the week.

classic33

Leg End Member

speccy1

I was over 500kg last week, lost 450kg of that since, and have put all the "pro`s" to shame this weekend.

It`s a doddle.................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

speccy1

As most know I am a competitive racer. Competing on Strava I am a professional amateur winning KOM's in the 200lb+ category.

I did recently let myself go, my weight ballooned to 16st and i was struggling for motivation. I was not sure how I allowed it to happen. But I overcame it. I stopped cycling and started running, I needed a break from two wheels. These past 3 weeks have been strict diet and exercise regime. Whilst being on a serious calorie defecit I have still maintained muscle mass with a high protein intake and heavy weight lifting.
This was my weight this morning
dc64ff19_o.jpeg

A stone and half weight loss in 3 weeks, now just a few lbs off 200. The ideal weight for a climber combining the maximum blend of power and nimbleness.

The moral of the story is even at your lowest, never give up.
Nothing like blowing one`s own trumpet:rolleyes:

tyred

Legendary Member
Which brand of cigarettes do you smoke or do you roll your own?

Top Bottom