Am I sad?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Listen, I dream about being chased in the woods by someone who never catches me. You're comparatively normal. ;)

cchapman

To dream of how much you are enjoying your ride you must be a very happy natured man. My dreams are much more angst-ridden, dire health problems from over indulgence, loss of yacht on rocks due to lack of maintenance routine, loss of job due to slackness, etc. I under-perform during the day, then castigate myself at night for it.

C.

domtyler

Über Member
cchapman said:
To dream of how much you are enjoying your ride you must be a very happy natured man. My dreams are much more angst-ridden, dire health problems from over indulgence, loss of yacht on rocks due to lack of maintenance routine, loss of job due to slackness, etc. I under-perform during the day, then castigate myself at night for it.

C.

Good grief, have you considered talking to someone? :smile:

PaulB

Legendary Member
User1314 said:
Bought a Torch on Saturday for my bike.

Do I need to get out more?

Now you've got a torch for your bike, you can!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Last night I dreamed I was taking part in a time-trial. The starter (who was the racing sec. at my club) was in his car, to start I had to follow him when he pulled away. The bike I was on had these really high and really wide handlebars. No matter how hard I went in my starting effort I could barely move the pedals. I also couldn't get into an aero position on account of the bars, so I pulled the bars right out of the stem and then held them low-down and out front so I could get really low.

I still couldn't go more than 18 mph- but it was still a considerable improvement. Oddly I didn't have any trouble controlling the bike, even though the bars were only attached to the bike by the brake and gear cables.

It sort of runs out there, which is a shame because I wanted to know what time I did.

Mr Pig

ChrisKH said:
Listen, I dream about being chased in the woods by someone who never catches me.

I dream about being chased by the police, they never catch me but I know they are going to, if that makes sense?

It's a dream, 'course it doesn't...

Enjoy your torch dream. If only all minds were so innocent ;0)

PaulB

Legendary Member
Your weird dreams don't impress in any way,
In dreams, weird things are mundane and everyday,
Strange to me would be,
Buying a loaf,
And coming straight home.

Lyrics by....anyone?

50 points to the knowee.

Top Bottom