England : North Yorkshire Any CycleChat riders in Ingleton?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Going to be spending a lot of my weekends in Ingleton in the near future, if there are any cyclechatters in the area who fancy a Sunday ride out and know any good routes please get in touch. :bicycle:

Christopher

Über Member
I have some contacts up there, will email them and let you know what they say.

Christopher

Über Member
Argh, my so-called friend hasn't replied. Best thing I reckon is go to Bernies Cafe in Ingleton and ask about Ray's monthly ride. It starts from Bernie's so they should have some idea. Have PM'd you some more info.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Agreed, it's like 'whacky races' on a sunny sunday in summer - Caravaners, (motor)bikers, impatient people wanting to overtake. Not good.
Other than that though, it's a fab place, Bit lumpy in places though. :thumbsup:
I ended up on it with a mate cycling from Settle to Gargave on a Sunday evening when there was a sudden downpour. Having all that traffic coming back from the Lake District thundering past us in heavy spray was a really scary experience! :eek:

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
I ended up on it with a mate cycling from Settle to Gargave on a Sunday evening when there was a sudden downpour. Having all that traffic coming back from the Lake District thundering past us in heavy spray was a really scary experience! :eek:
I can believe it, there aren't many roads I wouldn't ride on, but I avoid that one like the plague.

Top Bottom