Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
The inventor of predictive text has died..

His Funfair will be hello on Sundial

Diggs

Veteran
This is the bloke to look out for

15628.jpg
Ahhh yes, being of a certain vintage, I remember it well (now got Dill the dog's song in my head)

screenman

Legendary Member
I know I'm not going to understand women.
I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.

screenman

Legendary Member
It was raining hard and a big puddle had formed in front of an Irish pub.

An old man stood beside the puddle holding a stick with a string on the end and jiggled it up and down in the water.

A curious gentleman asked what he was doing.

'Fishing,' replied the old man.

'Poor old fool' thought the gentleman, so he invited the old man to have a drink in the pub.

Feeling he should start some conversation while they were sipping their whiskey, the gentleman asked, ‘And how many have you caught?'

'You're the eighth.'

screenman

Legendary Member
I treated the mother-in-law to one of those fish pedicures the other day. I must say I am very pleased with the result.

Those Piranhas don’t mess about!

screenman

Legendary Member
In order to bring about further integration with the single European currency, the Euro, all citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland must be made aware that the phrase “Spending a Penny” is not to be used after 31 December 2014.

From this date onwards, the correct term will be: “Euronating” .
It is hoped that this will be a great relief to everyone.

screenman

Legendary Member
This is one my wife could have used.

Cool message to mother-in-law:-

"Dear Mother-in-law, Don't teach me how to handle my children.

I am living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement!"

screenman

Legendary Member
IRISH ONES

Bloke at a horse race whispers to Paddy next to him

"Do you want the winner of the next race?"

Paddy replies "No tanks, oi've only got a small yard."

A coach load of paddies on a mystery tour decided to run a sweepstake to guess where they were going.

The driver won €52!

Paddy finds a sandwich with two wires stickin out of it.

He phones the police and says "Bejasus I've just found a sandwich dat looks like a bomb."

The operator asks, "is it tickin?

Paddy says "No, oi tink it's beef"

Joe says to Paddy: "Close your curtains the next time you're making love to your wife. The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday."

Paddy says: "Well the joke's on them because I wasn't even at home yesterday."

Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked in front of a tractor.

Mick says, "Oi Paddy, what ya doing?"

Paddy says, "Well me and Mary haven't been getting on in the bedroom lately and the therapist recommended I do something sexy to a tractor."

Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on a Friday this year"

Mick says "Let's hope it's not the 13th."

Paddy's in the bathroom and Murphy shouts to him. "Did you find the shampoo?"

Paddy says, "Oi did, but it's for dry hair and I've just wet mine."

screenman

Legendary Member
We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below:

' GUTS ' is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say, 'are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?'

' BALLS ' is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife square on the ass and having the balls to say, 'You're next fatty!'

Top Bottom