Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
They asked me to smear their naked bodies with the produce from my herb garden but I just couldn't do it. Too many women, not enough thyme.

screenman

Legendary Member
A police officer pulls over a speeding car.

The officer says,' I clocked you at 95 mph, sir.'

The driver says,'Christ, officer I had it on cruise control at 80 mph perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.'

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says:'Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.'

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, 'Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?'

The wife smiles demurely and says,'You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did.'

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, 'F...k it woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?'

The officer frowns and says,'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir.
That's an automatic £60 fine.'

The driver says,'Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.'

The wife says,'Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on.
You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.'

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks,'WHY DON'T You damned well shut the hell up?

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, 'Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'
'Only when he's pi$$ed.'

john59

Guru
Three dead bodies turn up at a mortuary all with very big smiles on their faces and the police call on the coroner to investigate.

"First body," says the coroner, "Pierre Dubois, Frenchman, 70, died of heart failure while making love to his 20-year old mistress.

Hence the Smile,' says the Coroner.

"Second body is Gregory Campbell, Scotsman, 25, won £50,000 on the Lottery. Spent it all on whisky.

Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the Smile." he says.

The Police Inspector asked, '"So what about this third body?'"

"Ah," says the coroner, "this is the most unusual one. Paddy Murphy, Irish, 30, struck by lightning."

"Why the broad grin, then?" inquires the Inspector. "He thought he was having his picture taken".

subaqua

What’s the point
not mine but my 13 yr old daughters

what do you call a nun in a wheelchair ?

Virgin Mobile

screenman

Legendary Member
post-50503-0-96171600-1425472557.png

john59

Guru
Patrick, who was on holiday from Ireland on Bondi beach, couldn't seem to make it with any of the girls. So he asked the local lifeguard for some advice.

"Mate, it's obvious," says the lifeguard, "You're wearing them old baggy swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos - about two sizes too small and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em. I'm tellin' ya mate...you'll have all the babes ya want!"

The following weekend, Patrick hits the beach with his new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, and laughing, looking sick!

So Patrick went back to the lifeguard again and asked him, "What's wrong now?"

"JAHEESUS!" said the lifeguard. "Mate, the potato goes in front!"

My girlfriend asked if I'd ever masturbated while texting.

"Yes," I admitted, " as I almost knocked over a cyclist".

Courtesy of Sickipedia.org: http://www.sickipedia.org/sex-and-s...bated-while-texting-yes-1625772#ixzz3TXl6bqKF

A dwarf clarvoiant kills one of his customers and goes on the run. Police say they are looking for a small medium at large.
Reminds me of;

Psychiatric patient escapes and enters laundry, has his wicked way with several of the laundresses and runs away

Local headline:

"Nut screws washers, and bolts"

Top Bottom