Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Why did Heston Blumenthal cross the road?
To collect some roadkill....

screenman

Legendary Member
"As good as this bar is," said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow, there's a wee place called McTavish's. The landlord goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth drink."

"Well, Angus," said the Englishman, "At my local in London, the Red Lion, the barman will buy you your third drink after you pay for the first two."

"Ahhh, dat's nothin'," said Paddy Sheehan, the Irishman. "Back home in me favorite pub in Galway, the moment you set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like, actually. Then, when you've had enough drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see dat you get laid, all on the house!"

The Englishman and Scotsman were suspicious of the claims. "Did this actually happen to you?"

"Not meself, personally, no," admitted the Irishman, "but it did happen to me sister quite a few times."

screenman

Legendary Member
A teenage boy had just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as to when they could discuss his use of the car.

His father said he'd make a deal with his son: 'You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we'll talk about the car.'

The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer, and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks, his father said, 'Son, you've brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't had your hair cut.'

The boy said, 'You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that, and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair ... and there's even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair.'
You're going to love the Dad's reply:

The Dad replied:

'Did you also notice they all walked everywhere they went?'

TVC

How do you know there is an elephant in your bed

By the embroidered 'E' on his pygamas.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
How do elephants hide?
They paint their b*ll*cks red and hide in cherry trees.

What's the loudest noise in the jungle?
Tarzan eating cherries.

why do elephants wear green bowler hats?
so they can sneak across pool tables unobserved...

my brother's a plastic surgeon, i asked if he was pioneering any techniques.
he said "occasionally i do raise a few eyebrows"

Top Bottom