Anyone on O2?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Hello
Anyone on O2 Pay&Go? I'm on it, and want to do that 200 texts for £9.99 a month. So what i want to know is, when i put the £10 on, do i still have the £10 and the 200 texts, or does the £10 go and i just have 200 texts?
Whats the best deals on O2? I have a friend on Orange and she gets 300texts when she puts £10 and still has that £10 for calls.
Anyone know? I'm pretty crap with phones, and the main problem is me getting the concentration to listen to the women and pressing the right buttons.
Whats that 3 friends thing aswell?

Cheeeeeeers

Downward

Guru
Yes 200 texts and £10 cash so really month 1 you can use the 200 texts, month 2 use the £10 on texts and Top up another £10 for 200 more.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Downward said:
Yes 200 texts and £10 cash so really month 1 you can use the 200 texts, month 2 use the £10 on texts and Top up another £10 for 200 more.

So when i put £10, i will get the 200 texts, and be able to use that £10 on calls then?
Or just put the £10 on for the 200 texts, use whats left the next month then put on another £10 for another set of 200 texts?

Cheers

Gromit

Über Member
Hiya Joe24, I got an O2 genie card a few years ago for £10, which gave me 300 free texts. I top up £10 a month to get the free texts. What happens is you use the 200 texts first then, they start to take money off your £10 credit.

The free friends thing is when you can get 5 free sim cards to give out to your mates, or the lady of your choice. :wacko:

Gromit

Über Member
As long as you top up £10 a month you get your free texts and you can still use the £10 for calls. You need to top up £10 a month though, they stop your free texts if you don't.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Gromit said:
Hiya Joe24, I got an O2 genie card a few years ago for £10, which gave me 300 free texts. I top up £10 a month to get the free texts. What happens is you use the 200 texts first then, they start to take money off your £10 credit.

The free friends thing is when you can get 5 free sim cards to give out to your mates, or the lady of your choice. :wacko:

Kool, so i'll put that 200 text thingy on tomorrow then. Missed out on the o2 genie thingy then:wacko:
Cheers, just got to work my way through that menu again:rolleyes:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Kovu said:
Its not difficult Joey! :wacko:

Dont go talking to me about phones, it is difficult! Just wait for when you see me looking for a photo, or even texting. The concentration is amazing.;)

gbb

Legendary Member
Have you tried the Virgin PAYG..if you have Virgin Media TV ?
£10 a month, 200 texts, 200 minutes, across networks, landlines...international calls and premium tayes not included of course.
Although...if you call another Virgin user overseas, it's still minute for minute.

Even if you dont have Virgin Media TV, you can still get the same package for £15 a month.

At £10 a month..hard to beat that one

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Theres a 2 sim card limit on it per house, and we already have two cards out (dad and brother) it is a good deal, even better when the extra texts and mins got carried over.

yenrod

Joe24 said:
Dont go talking to me about phones, it is difficult! Just wait for when you see me looking for a photo, or even texting. The concentration is amazing.:biggrin:

Your not one of these people who have arm-waving discussions in the streets much to my amusement !

I recall seeing some lad having a full-on argument with someone on a mobile once: critically funny !

OP
OP
J

Joe24

yenrod said:
Your not one of these people who have arm-waving discussions in the streets much to my amusement !

I recall seeing some lad having a full-on argument with someone on a mobile once: critically funny !

No, i do hate having my mobile to my ear, if i'm at home i'll have it on speeker phone so i can still type and stuff when i'm on the phone. Just hate my arm being up to my ear.:biggrin:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I know people on 300 texts for £10. You get the £10 as balance too and you can add other bolt ons on top e.g. home 250 which is 240 mins off peak calls to O2 mobs and landlines (geographically locked).

Top Bottom