Anyone on O2?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Right, i think i have done it, i did it on the net yesterday on the o2 site, after the phone had annoyed me alot. Its not registered yet, taking forever, just put £10 on the phone so hopefully it will register soon.
So, with the one lot of £10 i put on the phone i could also have the 100 anyone, anytime minutes each month from home to UK fixed lines and all UK network mobiles, aswell as the 200 texts?:biggrin:
16 year old confused by mobile phones:blush:

purplemoon

You need to change the tariff to get the free minutes from home but this can only be done once a month and possibly won't take effect until your next top-up date.

You should be on Text Anytime now which will give you 300 free texts for a top-up of £10 and then you use that £10 to pay for your calls. If you top up by £15 then you get 500 free texts.

There are several other "bolt-on" tariffs including 'Favourite Place' the one you mentioned above. Have a look at this page which tells you all the different tariffs you can use on PAYG ...

http://freesim.o2.co.uk/o2page.php?id=668&page=tariffs

or ...

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsconditions/tariffsandboltons0153

You can either use the website to top-up and change tariffs (if you've registered) or do it via the phone, although I can't remember which number you dial now as I always use the web page.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Bolt on still hasnt registered, taking forever.:rofl:
I seemed to remember the 300 texts for £10 on o2, so i'll look at that.
Tried joining the o2 rewards thing, i think i have joined that, not sure:wacko: Still got nothing from it though.
Found that text anytime thing on my o2 site page thing, might join into that one, but would need to cancel the Bolt On thats ment to be on which i'm waiting for(48 hours it might take:rolleyes:)

Top Bottom