Anyone selling a cheap house?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
I guess thats why the previous tenants upped and left.

It wouldn't suit me. I am doing some work for her now and it's bad enough even when I'm getting paid.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Mr Pig said:
My brother-in-law (wife's brother) is selling a house in Newton Mearns LINK It's a very quiet cul-de-sac and you're just around the corner from countryside, take a look at the map.

Don't know what the price is, you'd have to call the estate agent, but I do know the house is in first class order.

Um, er, just a wee tad out of my price range!;) Lovely house though.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I hear what you are all saying about extending, but a loft extension isn't a possibility, due to the shallow angle roof. We would have to go above the roof line (we are at the end of a terrace). Extending out the way would be possible, but the garden which is something that we need, would be severly cut down in size. It just wouldn't work.

As well as that, we are also moving for a better school. There is the option of placements etc, but nothing is guaranteed, and I've heard rumours of it getting harder.

A move it is, I'm afraid.

Mr Pig

My next door neighbour's moving. Four bedrooms, lots of space and out in the country but a bit of a cycle into Glasgow ;0)

Top Bottom