Are we staying then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cab

But then there'll be polar bears and oddly well stocked bunkers, and the 'others'! What do we do about the others! :blush:

Or maybe I'm carrying the washed up on an island thing too far :rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cab]But then there said:
Not THAT island. I'm thinking more Desert Island Discs. But we'd have to have a gramophone each, knowing how wildly different our musical tastes probably are...

Anyway, polar bears aren't a problem, as long as you don't eat their livers, they're poisonous you know...

And I have to say, I miss the old smilies, but I love this one: :rolleyes:

Just sums up "Oh. My. God!" perfectly...

derall

Guru
Arch said:
And I have to say, I miss the old smilies,

Where there's a will...
icon_smile_tongue.gif

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
[quote name='piedwagtail91]with replies like this to a fair comment and then locking the thread to prevent any more fair comments,i think i'm stopping! [url']http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12535761[/quote][/url]

I just added a post to bikeradar, asking why the above post was locked - my posted lasted all of 30mins before some admin person deleted it .. :blush:

Then a minute later the post above was also deleted !!!!

Andrew

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I just asked the moderators are they deleting posts that they don't like - and that post was deleted with 5 mins, with no explanation - I think I will just give up on bikeradar :rolleyes: I was willing to give it a go, even with the chaos that the initial few days created, but the heavyhanded modding seems beyond the pale :blush:

Andrew

Tetedelacourse

cisamcgu said:
I just asked the moderators are they deleting posts that they don't like - and that post was deleted with 5 mins, with no explanation - I think I will just give up on bikeradar :rolleyes: I was willing to give it a go, even with the chaos that the initial few days created, but the heavyhanded modding seems beyond the pale :blush:

Andrew

Good decision Andrew, glad to see you here.

ps only 15 excrutiating pages left to go!

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Tetedelacourse said:
Good decision Andrew, glad to see you here.

ps only 15 excrutiating pages left to go!

:blush: - I think I had given up well before then - you have great stamina - reminicient of Big Mig himself

Chuffy

Veteran
Admin -->"1) Have fun, and be good to each other."

Sorry. I have to object to the above Rule. As any fule kno, it should be:-
<Bill & Ted>Be excellent to each other</Bill & Ted>
I don't know, amateurs... :blush:

GaryA

Subversive Sage
I am really looking foward to getting stuck in to this forum unfortunetly I am so manically busy at work I have no time even to reply to my own soapbox thread :blush:
Encouraged by the cross-overs but still cant see any sign of sacco spire simoncp bonj and the rest of the motley capitalist die-hards
i almost miss em...esp my pal simon I havnt looked but i bet hes bleating about live earth all his fave ingredients gore,bbc, climate change and celeb hyprocrisy :rolleyes:

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Bill: It is indeed a pleasure to introduce to you a gentleman we picked up in medieval Mongolia in the year 1269.
Ted: Please welcome, the very excellent barbarian...
Ted, Bill: ...MR. GENGHIS KHAN!
[All the students applaud wildly for Khan]
Ted: This is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, 2 hours ago, totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods.

The joy of www.imdb.com - home of all movie info :blush: Party on, dudes !

redcogs

Guru
Just to echo other sentiments already expressed. This forum seems to be shaping up nicely, and already has a nice familiarity with it.

But it will need the rest of the rightist elements before it can be properly fulfilling. In order to soar, an ideological plane needs both wings.

(Apologies to any previously existing reactionary swine who pre date my arrival).

Smeggers

redcogs said:
Just to echo other sentiments already expressed. This forum seems to be shaping up nicely, and already has a nice familiarity with it.

But it will need the rest of the rightist elements before it can be properly fulfilling. In order to soar, an ideological plane needs both wings.

(Apologies to any previously existing reactionary swine who pre date my arrival).

I'm here you commie marxist swines :blush:

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Aha!

Marxist swine eh? That would explain why every time I cast around my pearls of wisdom in C+ Soapbox, all I ever got was an unharmonic chorus of oinks.

Top Bottom