Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran 7th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep!!!!

MikeW-71

Veteran
Will do my best. Got to get the carbon bike round Arran this year for sure. It would be worth using up a holiday day :biggrin:

Col5632

Guru
Count me in :smile:

Brandane

Legendary Member
A possibility, but waiting to see if any other plodders sign up; so far it seems to be the young racing snakes ;).
Actually June is the month I am hoping to take as extended holiday and go touring. Maybe France, but closer to home if the rain promises to stay away.

Last edited:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Actually, the racing snakes need slowing down a bit (especially on the downhills :whistle:) ... judging from the last Arran day out at least ...

It's a bit far in advance to commit for me (possible threat of visitors late May/early June), but tentatively interested. I'd keep you company at the back, @Brandane, and be a carrier of cake if I come along ... so the racing snakes might just wait for us or loop back once in a while :whistle:

T

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
The last visit to Arran was incident free, bar some early flying bottles.....

Pace round averages about 13mph, with an hours rest at about mile 30. Lots of breaks taken to admire the views. And let @ShooglyDougie go play on the grass on his mountain bike from time to time .

Top Bottom