Available Again: The Bonj Book of Cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Me please! And TheDoctor says yes please too...

Just a thought.. After this time, could the rules change? I'm thinking just a list, and it gets passed on in turn to the next on the list (maybe with a caveat that if some is uncontactable for a week or two, say, they drop a place). This is partly because a) there are likely to be a number of new people wanting it each time, when some people have been waiting a while and ;) I never seem to win any 'name out of a hat' type things...;) What does anyone think?

Me too please!!

If I get it, I'll run off a couple of copies and circulate those too!

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Include me in please.

Arch

Married to Night Train
User76 said:
Who would decide the order of the list though? And how could we be sure that if you were the top of the list, you would not read it really quickly and pass it straight on to The Dr, thereby avoiding a long delay before his turn. No, I think the system would be open to abuse, besides I have already got lots of bits of paper with names on, I can simply re-cycle these slips when I put The Hour up in a week or so:thumbsup:

Um, well, the order of the list would be on record, wouldn't it, in the thread, people could just add their names to it, like a waiting list. And TheDoctor and I could be one entity, making the list one shorter (I read fast anyway). And I did say 'after this time', so you can still use the slips...

It's just a suggestion - otherwise, I'll never get it, I never win raffles and the like!:ohmy:

Top Bottom