Ban on earphones in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
That's the French for you. They'll eat stuff that would make a Cambodian puke, make a large military fortification with a gap at either end for the enemy to walk around, yet ban headphones on the road. Gawd love 'em.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I think this is sensible, however there are a number of earphones on the market that let the sound in 100% while letting you have some audio.
Personally, I don't ride and listen to music.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Can see the logic on the bike but not sure it extends to drivers of cars- modern cars block out so much noise and fit whopping gurt big stereos in I'm sure they're just as deaf to their surroundings.
Personally I use them as a hands free kit in the car regularly so hopefully we won't follow suit too quickly on this one.

I think this is sensible, however there are a number of earphones on the market that let the sound in 100% while letting you have some audio.
Personally, I don't ride and listen to music.

The band can't keep up with you, I assume! ;)

Nor me, I like the wind in my ears.

TBH I like the idea of banning all racing riders from receiving instructions from their DSs. It would make the event more exciting and natural, without riders being told when to 'go' and who's doing what and where they are.

No problem...

Beatrix

beatrixcomp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom