Banned from the other place?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpembroke

hello everyone. Haven't looked on here for ages. In fact haven't been posting anywhere for a while. Strangely I appear to have been blocked from the other place, which is really puzzling as I can't recall ever posting any inflammatory posts and have never had a warning. I have tried resetting the password and even setting up a new account but it won't let me log on. I have been well and truly blocked and there is no way to contact anyone to get an explanation. Has this happened to anyone else?

Anyway, this seems like a nice place so I reckon I'll stay - if you'll have me. You've even got a cyclocross section, which will keep me happy.

I think I remember you from the old C+ site (I've got a mate called L Pembroke - that's why I (seem to) remember your name.

Welcome back. Lots of old and new names here. Make yourself at home (again).

:biggrin:

OP
OP
jpembroke

jpembroke

oooh, go on, tell us why? Is it all the posh people? The ridiculous price of beer?

Or is the ridiculous steepness of every hill out of town?

Noodley

Just about everyone has been banned, deleted, or left the other place....however it still exists with .co.uk rather than .com

gavintc

Guru
Since upgrading Firefox, I cannot log on. I have to use IE or Safari to get in now. I can confirm it is the upgrade as my other computer runs the older version and I can log in no probs.

OP
OP
jpembroke

jpembroke

Hmm, but I run Safari on my Mac and can not log on. Anyway, I don't care because it was fairly dire over there and its much ore lovely over here.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
jpembroke said:
oooh, go on, tell us why? Is it all the posh people? The ridiculous price of beer?

Or is the ridiculous steepness of every hill out of town?

I think I have just sussed what MrP is going on about A certain poster by the name of LLB aka linfords lunch box comes from Cheltenham and the pair of them always seem to be having a spat on here.

Welcome by the way

OP
OP
jpembroke

jpembroke

Oh right. I seem to remember a few spats with Mr Lunchbox over on the other place. Usually involved horse boxes and 4X4 if I recall correctly. Never got involved.

Still, Cheltenham's a lovely place with lovely steep hills, lovely narrow lanes, and lovely bonkers singletrack too.

OP
OP
jpembroke

jpembroke

BR

And yes, there are some strange people living in Cheltenham. But some good people, too. Just like everywhere else.

And did I mention the hills?

Top Bottom