Banned from the other place?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
:biggrin: jpembroke.

Seeing as you live where you do, maybe you can answer a question for me.

Are there any hills near Cheltenham? :ohmy:

OP
OP
jpembroke

jpembroke

longers said:
:biggrin: jpembroke.

Seeing as you live where you do, maybe you can answer a question for me.

Are there any hills near Cheltenham? :ohmy:

No, nothing to see here. I'm making it up. All flat. Especially Bushcombe Lane. Like a pancake that one.

OP
OP
jpembroke

jpembroke

alecstilleyedye said:
getting back to the op, it would appear that i've either been blocked, or that there is something wrong with the login procedure. does not recognise my login details, even with a requested new password.

Same happened to me. I note from your little profilely thingy on the left there that you are a Macuser, as am I. Are you also a .Mac user? I'm wondering if it has something to do with the transition from .mac to MobileMe i.e. mac.com email addresses are now me.com (how awful is that?). I'm thinking that the BR server doesn't like having what it sees as fake email addresses on its system and has blocked us.

james_so

yello said:
Where are we talking about? I can log into BR okay but haven't been able to get into ACF for months... not that it concerns me. Even before the night of the long knives, it wasn't a place I'd contribute to but did browse once in a blue moon.

ACF admins delete accounts that don't make any posts apparently, I used to read it too until I found my account had been removed and I would not be allowed to re-register unless I was going to make a few posts :blush:

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I just managed to log into BR for the first time in well over a year and I reckon I've not missed much. ACF (of which I was briefly a member over two years ago) seems to be like a few blokes in a lifeboat having a chat after the ship has gone down and yacf (of which I have never been a member) seems to resemble this place in atmosphere and tone but to be less busy.

Top Bottom