Base layer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
like the brand
I do too for their winter gear especially.

I have 2 phontoms, several gloves, and for deepest winter their Xenon outfit (Jacket, bibs and gloves). The xenon stuff is so good I have to get into it in the garage with the door open a bit, otherwise Im a sweaty mess by the time I have got down to the bike! I have been out in minus 5 without a base layer and was still toasty.

OP
OP
Y

Yorkyred

Regular
I do too for their winter gear especially.

I have 2 phontoms, several gloves, and for deepest winter their Xenon outfit (Jacket, bibs and gloves). The xenon stuff is so good I have to get into it in the garage with the door open a bit, otherwise Im a sweaty mess by the time I have got down to the bike! I have been out in minus 5 without a base layer and was still toasty.
Must admit I find both items I have quite a neat fit, the Phantom is a 42 and I'm around a 41 inch chest so for a wind stopper would have expected a slightly loser fit. However I still think I'm going to lose a few more pounds in weight and I think in a few weeks with that and a bit of wear it's going to be perfect. I'm also new to cycling so still getting used to the sculptured fit of most cycling gear.

Top Bottom