Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

The Cervelo P4

P4%20bike.png

I'm sure it's fast

Not with me on it..............

CotterPin

It looks a bit blocky to me - and what's with P4? The way it's written it looks like the identifier painted on the roof of a security van, not the name of a bike.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just don't like the look of TT bikes, I'm afraid, so there's no beauty in that bike for this beholder! Perhaps if I rode TTs I'd feel differently about them?

Apologies to fans of 'classic' racing bikes - I don't like them either. Those old steel frames from 40 or 50 years ago look very dated to me and as for the components... they just didn't work well compared with modern groupsets.

I love the look of modern road racing bikes though. I like the chunky tubes and horizontal top tube of my Cannondale, but I also like slimmer tubing and 'compact' designs. Modern groupsets are fantastic!

OP
OP
Y

yello

Personally, I reckon it's one of those pig ugly things that I eventually end up liking!

I bet it's a really unforgiving, harsh ride as it looks rigid beyond belief. Probably goes like proverbial shoot off a shovel... not that I have any idea how fast that is! I could try and time the literal equivalent tomorrow morning when I clean up after the dogs though!

gavintc

Guru
I actually quite like it in a functional way. It is efficient - sleek and made for a single purpose. I like the noise from TT bikes as well - controlled agression.

Top Bottom