Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Windle

Über Member
The six pack of Pirats is in our occasionally.

Never seen a Lidl up there, I go to GSK once or twice a year for work but it's usually up from the A66 and over the little bridge, straight up the main street past Greggs, then round the corner heading up and out of town.

It's beside the A688 / Bishop Auckland road with a Home Bargains next to it. They haven't been open that long but it's a godsend compared to our next nearest one at Tindale Crescent, a massively congested retail park infested with folk who seem like extras from a Zombie Apocalypse.

Tenkaykev

Guru
It's beside the A688 / Bishop Auckland road with a Home Bargains next to it. They haven't been open that long but it's a godsend compared to our next nearest one at Tindale Crescent, a massively congested retail park infested with folk who seem like extras from a Zombie Apocalypse.

If you ever visit Poole, take a walk along the quay and pop into Wetherspoons. The pub goes back a far way, and at some indeterminate point it transforms into the Star Wars bar in Tattooine.😮

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Now that Flavourly has gone bust, it appears Beer52 is chasing their former customers.

As a previous customer, I got an email with an offer of a free box of 8 beers, paying just the £4.95 for postage and this is what came:

20231028_130607.jpeg

I’d previously used two different email addresses so I got a second code for free beer. If anyone wants it, PM me.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Now that Flavourly has gone bust, it appears Beer52 is chasing their former customers.

As a previous customer, I got an email with an offer of a free box of 8 beers, paying just the £4.95 for postage and this is what came:

View attachment 711521

I’d previously used two different email addresses so I got a second code for free beer. If anyone wants it, PM me.

Beer52 were a bit cheeky when Honest Brew went bust. They obtained their email list and tried to take over Beer52's customers, disregarding attempts to unsubscribe. When they eventually gave in, along came Wine52....

Luckily, Spirits52 does not seem to exist....

stephec

Legendary Member
Finally a hazy that I can get on with.

Neither of these give any indication on the can as to their opacity but both are full on murky, the Buxton is harsh and irritable, but the Salt slides down very easily considering it's volume, really lovely.

IMG_20231028_230135.jpg

stephec

Legendary Member
Four new ones for me this weekend.

Distant Call - fairly generic and nothing to make it stand out, but I've had worse.

Big Eagle - the best of the bunch here, lots of lovely flavour.

7B pineapple - I don't really know why I picked this as I'm not a lover of pineapple but thought I'd give it a go. The flavour is obvious without being over the top, even if you didn't know what was in it you could probably just about work it out after a few sips.

5 Barrel - very average, not one that I'll be buying again.

IMG_20231111_200448.jpg

IMG_20231110_200256.jpg

Top Bottom