Best looking car of all time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 23692

Lamborghini LM002

slide176.jpg

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Without a doubt:

1505400.jpg

I inherited one with 1200 miles on the clock.

My mate was obsessed with Dolomite's in the mid eighties (everybody else liked Ford's). He had an 1850HL and then his dream car the Sprint SOHC 16V, he drove both like a complete lunatic and was always destroying diff's and clutches. The Sprint was scary as the noise from the engine was extremely loud when it was murdered and it seemed to be very wobbly at the back end, it was also a pretty quick car for its time. It's the only BL car I like, never liked Mini's, more so when I finally drove one. I always remember the wooden dash on the Dolomite and the extra gauges it had compared to Ford's etc. The overdrive switch on the gear lever knob was also a novelty.

Lovely motor that is probably in the best colour,

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
My mate was obsessed with Dolomite's in the mid eighties (everybody else liked Ford's). He had an 1850HL and then his dream car the Sprint SOHC 16V, he drove both like a complete lunatic and was always destroying diff's and clutches. The Sprint was scary as the noise from the engine was extremely loud when it was murdered and it seemed to be very wobbly at the back end, it was also a pretty quick car for its time. It's the only BL car I like, never liked Mini's, more so when I finally drove one. I always remember the wooden dash on the Dolomite and the extra gauges it had compared to Ford's etc. The overdrive switch on the gear lever knob was also a novelty.

Lovely motor that is probably in the best colour,

The dolly was pretty good, I could get it through a right angled bend quite quickly and I'm no racing driver. I'd had a Mini Estate previously so it was quite a change. Mine was without o/drive so not so good on the motorway but fun on narrow country lanes. We had our family while I still had it & it coped well as a family car.

Top Bottom