Best Sig?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wolf04

My vote is for Al Stewart via Bad Kitty
"She comes in incense and patchouli
So you take her, to find what's waiting inside,the year of the cat"

Poetic and profound

colly

Re member eR
Wolf04 said:
So you take her, to find what's waiting inside"
The year of the cat

Poetic and profound

I'm listening to that right this very minute:biggrin::biggrin:

colly

Re member eR
I happened to come across this again a week or so ago.

I'd forgotten just how good it was. Can't stop playing it now.

Oh my...I'm touched.Thank you.
That really was the last thing I was expecting when I clicked on this thread.
Speechless.;):blush:

That song has been with me constantly since one hot summer in the late 80's, and I've never tired of it,which is unusual for me. The whole album is fantastic, as is Al Stewart.

hackbike 666 said:
Mine is pretty handy.:biggrin:

I know I'm going to regret this, but I don't get your sig Hackbike..
I've discussed it with Snapper and she's baffled too..

Are we just both being a bit "special" and totally missing the joke?
Why is it funny? Or is it just that you were so inspired by her cycling ability that you felt she deserved a wider audience?:sad::biggrin:

Night Train

Maker of Things
Wolf04 said:
So you take her, to find what's waiting inside,the year of the cat"

Poetic and profound
I love that song.

I'm a great Al Stewart fan. He has a gig in Manchester but I can't afford to go out a the moment.:becool:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
badkitty said:
I know I'm going to regret this, but I don't get your sig Hackbike..
I've discussed it with Snapper and she's baffled too..

Are we just both being a bit "special" and totally missing the joke?
Why is it funny? Or is it just that you were so inspired by her cycling ability that you felt she deserved a wider audience?:angry::biggrin:

It doesn't take much.

I really don't get it either Hackbike. Care to enlighten us?? :rolleyes:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
colly said:
[Year of the Cat] I'm listening to that right this very minute:biggrin::biggrin:
Year of the Cat - blimey, I just had a flash-back from mention of that! I haven't heard it for about 30 years. Last time, I was probably stretched out in some student bedsit with 20 other long-haired beasties, 6 or 7 joints on the go, a murky haze of dope and joss-stick smoke swirling above us illuminated by the light from an oil wheel projector, wondering where all the sexy young women were at!

Did gangs of female students hang out together doing that kind of thing, because they never seemed to be where we were? If not, where were they? :rolleyes:

ColinJ said:
Year of the Cat - blimey, I just had a flash-back from mention of that! I haven't heard it for about 30 years. Last time, I was probably stretched out in some student bedsit with 20 other long-haired beasties, 6 or 7 joints on the go, a murky haze of dope and joss-stick smoke swirling above us illuminated by the light from an oil wheel projector, wondering where all the sexy young women were at!

Did gangs of female students hang out together doing that kind of thing, because they never seemed to be where we were? If not, where were they? :rolleyes:

Yes - but it was 10 years later!:angry:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
badkitty said:
Yes - but it was 10 years later!:angry:
I'm just wondering if the two groups ever actually got together? :biggrin:

I suppose that the answer is that hanging about getting stoned and listening to music is what you do when you haven't yet met anybody sexy that you can get up to more interesting things with! The trouble is doing too much of the former, means not doing much of the latter. A bit of a vicious circle...

Top Bottom